Monday, October 6, 2008

Do you have a naughty puppy?

Well I do! She is 9 months old, and a black lab! She loves to chew and shred paper.
Do you want to know what a 1/2 sheet of chewed up and partially eaten piece of Bravo Burgundy cardstock looks like after the dog throws it back up? If not, stop reading. lol Well ,it is a good pulp consistency for making handmade paper and the salivia is a beautiful color of bright burgundy all over my carpet. That's what! Darn naughty doggie!
I will refrain from posting any pics, mainly b'cuz I didn't take any. Who needs a visual when I have it embedded in my memory forever!
I think the cat knocked the paper off my stamping table. Maybe they are trying to drive me nuts?!? Someone tell them that it is too late! I already am nuts!
Hope my week goes better! Hope your week goes great!
Dawn

1 comment:

Linda w said...

I'll bet Lexi looked at you with those big puppy eyes and as much as said "Did I do that?". Next she would have had to look at you and think "Sorry Mom...". Hard to be angry with such a cute puppy.